ArMa travels - South Africa

We're heading south... again... on a trip that will take Marie down memory lane and introduce Arnaud to a country he's been wanting to visit for a while. The ultimate goal is to find the little boy Marie is force-feeding! As with our trip to South America (http://gonesouth120.blogspot.com), we decided to keep a blog and share our experiences. Although different from a 4-month trip... we still hope to entertain you! Enjoy! SA... here we come!

Sunday, October 28, 2007

SA...here we come!


On Wednesday the 31st of October we will be heading south, ...again..., on a trip that will take Marie down memory lane and introduce Arnaud to a country he's been wanting to visit for a while. The ultimate goal is to find the little boy Marie is force-feeding in the picture on the left! As with our trip to South America (http://gonesouth120.blogspot.com), we have decided to keep a blog to upload and share our experiences. It will definitely be different since one can't compare a 3-week holiday with a 4-month trip... We still hope to entertain you!
Enjoy and see you soon! SA... here we come!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

how exciting!!! am i the first one to comment? oh so proud! marie, you were soooo cute as a baby..and still are! have a great trip guys! keep those posts rolling! if you re into experiencing some jungle fever, let me know! my uncle is in botswana (a bit far away, i know) but he ll certainly be up to treating you to a safari! take care
xxx annie

October 31, 2007 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey lunies! I just got your message from Brussels Airport on my mobile! The whole office could here it I think! As you probably already guessed, I'm not gonna make it to Heathrow airport, mainly because I just think it's too sad for myself! For this one, I'm just going to have to be one of the losers who gets to look at your sunny pictures while sitting at my desk in the office!
Have a brilliant, wicked, amazing time! I know you will - even though I won't be in the room next door to come save any major marital issues! Good luck finding the little boy - Mike said he's probably dead :-( But then again, that's just Mike.....

Os quiero mucho! Come visit me when you're back! Mua mua mua!

October 31, 2007 at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home